Patient Payment Options
We offer Patients Payment Options
As Painless As Our Root Canal
You’ve probably heard this before . . . “Payment is expected at the time of service.”
It’s true for the Oncall Dentist too. But we want to make sure that good dental care and a healthy smile are accessible to all our patients so we’ve made payments as flexible as possible.
Decide What Payment Option Works For You
We’re Insurance Friendly!
We accept most dental insurances plans. There are too many plans to list them all. Here are just a few.
Send Us a Message
The OnCall Dentist also offers financing through CareCredit Healthcare Card for patients who want to make payments vs. paying a lump sum.
If you need extensive treatment, are thinking about a cosmetic procedure or simply want to spread your payments out over time, you can finance your dental work through Care Credit.No annual fee
No Setup Fees
No Prepayment Penalties
CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card FAQ’s
What treatments can I use my card for?
- All your dentistry related expenses including preventative care like regular check-ups and cleanings.
- Any dental treatment that improves your mouth health like fillings root canals and dental implants.
- Any elective cosmetic procedure like whitening, veneers, and ceramic crowns.
Can I use the card for anything else?
- Yes, you can use your to pay for all out-of-pocket costs - from elective procedures to acute needs such as a root canal.
- Your card can also be used to pay for medical insurance deductibles and co-payments.
To apply for membership http://www.carecredit.com/apply/